Chemweek.com has suffered a critical server failure. Teams are working around the clock to restore full service with upgraded operational and security capabilities as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience to customers. We expect the site to be down through at least Friday, Feb. 10.
In the interim:
- Our editors are publishing news, data and analysis as usual.
- Chemweek.com has been redirected to a site with the latest news at http://blog.ihs.com/chemical-week.
- A summary of key industry news and analysis is being delivered to subscribers by email every day.
- The outage has not affected magazine production. Magazines are being delivered as normal via mail and email (digital edition).
- If there is an specific piece of content from our archives that you are looking for, just let us know and we will send it to you by email.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have questions, please reach out to Customer Care:
By email: email@example.com
Toll Free +1-866-501-7540